Managing money is never an easy task for beginners. You may need a helper to assist you. Over numerous numbers of applications available out there, here are my recommended picks of the 3 best money management apps. Give yourself one in the list below!

Frequently Asked Questions When Shopping For A Money Management App (FAQs)

Here are some of the things you should ask yourself before downloading a budgeting app.

1.  What are my financial needs and goals?

Determine if the app will assist you in meeting your demands and achieving your objectives.

2. How much does the app cost?

Some apps are free to download, while others may require a monthly or annual subscription. Cost should not be the only consideration when selecting a budgeting tool, but it is a significant one. However, you may discover that paying a little fee for an app saves you more money in the long term. Satisfying all your expectations, we highly recommend the 6 Jars Money Management App.

3. What features does the app offer?

Determine what you require. You could be looking for an app that offers powerful investment capabilities. Alternatively, you may want further assistance with debt reduction. Look for an app that is a good fit for the goals you want to attain.

Top 5 Money Management Apps

1. 6 Jars Money Management (6JMM)

This is the best budgeting app overall, which is appropriate for everyone. The 6JMM is investigated and built up by Alan Al Voice Lab. It bases on the 6 Jars Method by T.Have Eker, dividing your money into 6 different jars: Necessities, Financial Freedom, Long-term saving for spending, Education, Play and Give accounts.

The application will calculate your spending by day, week, month and extract the report to excel. Then it will suggest the ideal spending model for users to adjust.

Don’t miss your chance to approach financial independence with 6 Jars Money Management!

2. Pocket Guard

PocketGuard is a reputable international application, linked to a bank account to monitor and help users track income, manage reasonable spending. The software is highly secured with a 4-digit password. It is researched and developed to help you monitor cash flow, prevent overspending, analyze and report financial trends for the month. There are various features in the app like Invoice storage, loan payments, credit bills…

3. Money Manager

The money manager is the optimal e-wallet to manage a personal account. With the money management app, users can create main and sub-categories, as well flexibly change them with a high degree of customization feature of the app.

The app will calculate statistics and provide graphs depicting spending and shopping trends to help users assess their financial status and use of money by day, week, and month.

24 thoughts on “Top 3 Easy And Powerful Money Management Apps

1. Pingback: T. Harv Eker 6 Jars: Secret To Live A Healthy Financial Life - ALAN AI VOICE LAB

2. with scoliosis surgery says:

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from
    PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of websites
    for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress
    posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

3. quest bars there says:

After I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
    on whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that
    service? Kudos! quest bars http://j.mp/3jZgEA2 quest bars

4. coub.com says:

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular
    and that i could think you are a professional on this subject.
    Fine along with your permission allow me to take hold of your RSS feed
    to stay updated with drawing close post. Thank you a million and
    please continue the enjoyable work. scoliosis surgery https://coub.com/stories/962966-scoliosis-surgery scoliosis surgery

5. tinyurl.com says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and
    was wondering what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having
    a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% positive. Any tips
    or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you scoliosis
    surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

6. Lynell says:

I delight in, lead to I discovered just what I used to be having a
    look for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

7. ps4 games when says:

After I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and from
    now on whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
    Perhaps there is an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?

Many thanks!

8. of ps4 games says:

I feel that is one of the such a lot important information for me.
    And i am glad studying your article. But want to remark on some common things,
    The web site style is great, the articles is really great : D.

Excellent activity, cheers

9. zortilonrel says:

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem with your web site in internet explorer, would test this… IE still is the market leader and a good portion of people will miss your magnificent writing due to this problem.