Your subconscious is a mysterious part that holds your thoughts and memories. Sometimes, these things exist under the negative form you don’t want. Moreover, the subconscious is difficult to control and perceive. Refer to the 5 effective ways below for subconscious reprogramming right now.
Define what you want
The best way for subconscious reprogramming is to define what you want for your subconscious. Firstly, you need to identify the problems you have by answering some questions as follows:
- Your subconscious is still doing well, isn’t it?
- What are the problems with the subconscious? (negative thoughts, bad habits, unreasonable anger, bad behavior, …)
- Do these problems affect your life and work or not?
- Do you want to resolve them?
By this way, you will know what you want to do for subconscious reprogramming. Next, you should use your subconscious evocation skills or let the subconscious show regularly throughout the day
- The first step: Lie down somewhere that is comfortable and quiet. Close your eyes. You should do this after waking up or before bed. This is the best time for effective subconscious reprogramming.
- The second step: Visualize your specific goals according to your wishes. Repeat them as much as possible. It will be synchronized into your subconscious.
- The final step: Repeat what you want at least twice a day/ Because repetition is the key for the subconscious to remember one thing. It takes about 10 minutes per session to effectively reprogram the subconscious.
After identifying your goals as you desire, you should always put them in positive affirmations. Nothing is more effective than positive thinking. Although other encouragements can cheer you up, positive self-talk is the best.
If you think you can’t do it or you’re not good enough, will someone else do it for you? Does success run to your side? No, if you do nothing, you will never succeed.
You can positively improve your thoughts by writing 3-5 positive affirmations on notepaper, speak out loud when no one is around or repeat each day in your free time. This will divert your subconscious from the negative thoughts into positive thoughts. If you want to reprogram your subconscious, let’s try this way right now!
Eliminate what prevents you
Any on the road to success will face difficulties or obstacles, so subconscious reprogramming is. It prevents us from getting what we want. These barriers can come from anywhere:
- Subjective factors: ourselves (personality, appearance, health, physicality, etc)
- Objective factors: family, school, living conditions, law, etc.
To reprogram your subconscious successfully, you need to define current barriers. Then, accept them and realize how they affect you. After that, find some ways to eliminate them as soon as possible.
For example, you are a girl whose appearance is not tall and pretty. Instead of complaining, change yourself better. You can learn how to mix clothes to increase your height or learn how to apply makeup or find some beauty salons, etc.
Use related application
There are many applications nowadays that help you reprogram your subconscious mind. However, in this post, I will recommend you an application “Reprogram subconscious mind” because I have tried it before and I believe in it.
The app “Reprogram subconscious mind” will help you reprogram your subconscious mind while sleeping without doing anything. This application is not only built for children but also for everyone who needs to control the subconscious.
Using this app is very simple. You just need to record what you want to hear in the app. Then, turn it on before going to bed. Allow them to repeat each day so that your subconscious mind can remember. You should use headphones or earphones to increase concentration and efficiency.
Some other ways for subconscious reprogramming are hypnosis, meditation, experience as much as possible, believe in yourself, etc.
Refer to these posts to get more ways:
INSTALL THE GREAT APP “RESUMIND”