A stroke is also known cerebrovascular accident, which comes silently with unclear symptoms. However, it causes extremely dangerous sequelae to humans. Do you need to learn how to prevent stroke- the disease is not ignored?
You need to know about stroke to be able to prevent it early.
Stroke is a disease that involved blood circulation.
A stroke occurs when the amount of blood circulating to the brain is not enough leading to nerve cells in the brain die. There are two common types of stroke: ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. However, both types have the effect of killing nerve cells and make parts of the brain does not work.
Symptoms appear immediately after a stroke occurs:
- Numbness in the face, arms or legs – especially the numbness of the half of the body.
- Decline vision suddenly.
- Lose control of limbs.
- Unable to speak or lisp.
- Intense head pain.
Women may have the following characteristic symptoms:
- Pain in the face or legs.
- Hiccups or nausea.
- Fatigue, chest tightness, or difficulty breathing.
- Rapid heartbeat irregularities.
If these symptoms appear within 1 to 2 hours, it can be a transient ischemic attack or mini-stroke. However, if it lasts longer, it can be a permanent stroke sequel.
Research the reasons to prevent stroke:
- There is cerebral vascular obstruction: a clot of a cerebral artery, atherosclerosis (from a carotid artery), congested blood due to heart disease (atrial fibrillation, myocardial infarction ).
- Cerebral artery rupture: hypertension, trauma, rupture of a cerebral aneurysm.
- Rare causes: hypotension (sudden drop in blood pressure more than 40 mm Hg), arthritis, thrombophlebitis, venous sinus embolism. In young people: platelet disease, subarachnoid bleeding, carotid artery malformation.
What should we do while waiting for an ambulance to prevent a stroke?
- 1, Observe and ask the patient to know the patient is conscious or not. If accompanied by signs of incontinence, it means that the patient has lost consciousness.
- 2, If the patient is awake: let the patient lies motionless and call an emergency.
- 3, If the patient is comatose: check the patient’s breathing because respiratory emergencies are the first necessary thing to do to ensure enough oxygen for the heart and brain. If the whole brain does not provide full of oxygen for more than 3 minutes, it will be lost or die.
- 4, Check your heart rate and blood pressure as soon as possible.
Note for stroke sufferers: Prevent strokes become more serious.
- Do not arbitrarily use first aid methods such as pressing the neutrality, acupuncture, wind beating. Even doctors cannot conclude the cause of the complications before having clinical test results.
- If the patient is not breathing, administer CPR right away.
- Do not attempt to move the patient’s head or neck in case of injury. Let’s put the patient in a comfortable position, loosen clothing.
- Do not give the patient food or drink, and avoid choking on food.
- Don’t take aspirin because aspirin works to reduce blood clots. However, if the case causes more bleeding, you should notify a doctor immediately.
- If the patient is awake, let the patient breathe slowly and keep calm.
- Keep the head cool and the body warm, which helps to reduce headaches and prevent seizures.
Some herbals can use to prevent stroke:
- Dang tree.
- Polyscias Fruticosa L.Hatms.
- Humble plant.
- Noni fruit.
APP: REPROGRAM SUBCONSCIOUS MIND helps in self-development and studying while sleeping. It evokes powerful sources of energy every day through sight and hearing. Therefore, Please use APP: REPROGRAM SUBCONSCIOUS MIND because it’s awesome.