Parity-check _ easier with the “Graph Math” application
Parity-check is a job that seems to be easy but sometimes quite difficult for some people. Today, I will introduce to you software that helps you to quickly and exactly draw a function graph.
1. Parity-check _ easier with the “Graph Math” application: The parity of function
- The even function accepts the vertical axis as the axis of symmetry.
- The odd function takes the origin of the coordinates axis as the center of symmetry.
2.Parity-check _ easier with the “Graph Math” application: Steps to consider function parity
Step 1: Find the domain of a function D
- If ∀x ∈D,∀(-x) ∈ D => step 3
- If ∀x ∈D, ∀(-x) ∉ D => the function is neither even nor odd.
- If f(x)= f( -x) => The function is an even function.
- If f(x)= -f(-x) => The function is an odd funtion.
3.Parity-check _ easier with the “Graph Math” application: How to learn simpler with Graph Math
This software is completely free on mobile phones.
Graph Math’s features are very convenient: Survey and graph function with extremely fast speed: 5 seconds, giving all the parameters of the function, …
With this application, we just need to select functions, enter parameters instead of having to perform many steps. After a “blink”, the graph appears right in front of us. It’s easy and convenient, right?.
Let’s take advantage of your study time, Graph Math will be a useful tool to help you have more comfortable moments. Hopefully, you are healthy and in a good mood for your learning to be more effective.
Thank everyone for reading my sharing!
APP: REPROGRAM SUBCONSCIOUS MIND helps in self-development and studying while sleeping. It evokes powerful sources of energy every day through sight and hearing. Please use APP: REPROGRAM SUBCONSCIOUS MIND because it’s awesome.