Biology is the science of life. It is a branch of natural sciences that focus on the study of living organisms and their relationships with each other and with the environment. It generally describes the characteristics and habits of every living being including humans.
The huge amount of knowledge together with uninterested and distracted feelings from students are great obstacles for any biology teacher. Therefore, the job of transferring biology knowledge to students is really challenging. This article will provide you with a handful of effective methods to engage and impart knowledge in your students with ease.
Difficulties of biology teachers in transferring knowledge to students
- The first challenge is the difficult and particular biological materials of the subject. Biology is like other natural sciences, the higher the grade, the wider the knowledge and the more difficult the knowledge. In particular, the concepts of gene structure, evolutionary mechanism, molecule, and cell are extremely complex. Not all students can absorb its information well.
- Some knowledge about the body parts as well as behaviors of animals and humans might be too sensitive to young students. Thus, it can be really confusing for biology teachers to deeply talk about these topics.
- It’s hard for teachers to creat the feeling of engagement with their students. Many teachers are discouraged when there are no passionate participant in the class. This will result in the significant reduction in the teaching enthusiasm as well as the quality of lectures.
Tip impart knowledge more easily?
The teachers have applies several different methods to tackle those difficulties. In which, the most important way remains improving their knowledge and professional qualifications, especially how to inspire students when teaching. However, it would be hard if you don’t own a tool.
One of the best time-saving tools is to use RESUMIND App – one of the top applications trusted by many teachers around the world.
What is RESUMIND?
Resumind is an application that helps people activate their subconscious mind, remember information more easily, and remind people of their work, etc …
- Teachers can use Resumind to learn and consolidate their specialised knowledge fequently. One just has to select the lecture content or difficult concepts to remember,… and copy them into the app. Then set a timer and after that, they can rest or continue doing with their current tasks, other things Resumind has fully taken care. When we wake up, the app will automatically work and through the reminding function, we can hear the knowledge and absorb them into our subconscious without noticing. Now it is totally possible to improve knowledge while saving time, right?
- Teacher can also use the Resumind app to remind students of learning tasks and assign homework to students, etc by merely creating groups on the app and adding students into them according to class. As the server, the teacher can actively set up lessons, information to remember so that the application will broadcast early in the morning, deeply engraved in the students’ subconscious.
- Use Resumind to become more familiar with the parts of knowledge that students find difficult or embarrassing to approach such as: Gene structure and sensitive organ. By listening many times repeatedly, it’s possible that the teachers will come up with new teaching methods to increase students’ interest and curiosity.
- Resumind also evokes positive emotions. With it, teachers now can not only creat lesson contents in the text or audio files but also attach images to increase memorization posibility. The image displayed every morning is the first image that the student’s brain receives. This creates deep and extra impressive memorization. An image of the genetic code could be a good idea.
Please do not hesitate to try out the RESUMIND app recommend it to your students because it is such an easy and helpful tool that is very beneficial for them.
Biology can be a huge challenge for many teachers, especially with the ever-changing curriculum. Hopefully the article will provide tips for biology teachers to engage and impart knowledge to students most effectively.
->>> Education News