For many people, managing money is a haywire. It’s really easy to lose track of exact cash flow for one. It’s even harder for you if you haven’t been trained to control your money since young. As a result, you should teach your kids how to master this skill as soon as possible, and the best way is by following the 6 Jars Method by T.Harv Eker.

father-daughter-smartphone-investing-medium

Why Should We Teach Our Kids Good Financial Skills

T Harv Eker gives the example of a kid who drops his ice cream scoop down on the floor and asks his parents to get him another one. As they walk towards the ice cream booth, the kid sees a ‘triple scoop’ signboard and asks his parents for the triple scoop. Knowing well that he struggled to handle the single scoop ice cream.. his parents did not get him the triple scoop.

The moral of that simple example is that if we are not able to manage our personal finances well, then there is really no question the universe is going to shower us with more wealth.

This was a profound yet simple example that helped me realize that I need to start managing my money the T Harv Eker way!

The secret is in the 6JMM App! Why? Scroll down to know!

Why 6 Jars Method Works For Your Kids

It’s no one’s job but yours to nurture good budgeting habits and teach financial principles that will help your children become good money managers as adults!

“Show the universe how smart you are in managing that $1 you earn, then you will see the miracles” the same term applies to your kids. No matter how old you are, the fastest way to do well with money is to manage your well. So why don’t you let them try?

Make sure to print the 6-Jars for Kids chart and share it with your kids today.

How Beneficial Is The 6JMM App

Maybe you as the parents still struggling with money management, then you definitely take a look at the 6 Jars Money Management App, which has been witnessed to be helpful and effective to millions of users. With friendly design and some other unique features, the app brings back advantageous benefits in reaching financial freedom and having a stable wealth in the long term.

This amazing app also works well with teenagers who are growing up with such a variety of expenses to make. Gen Z would appreciate it much due to its efficiency as well as its easy-to-understand organization.

It even works well with kids. If you let your children access digital devices soon, you should advise them to try this 6 Jars Money Management too!

Have a nice experience and thank me later!

25 thoughts on “Build Good Financial Skills For Your Kids With 6 Jars Method

1. bit.ly says:

It’s genuinely very complicated in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use world wide web for that reason,
    and get the most up-to-date news.

2. scoliosis surgery of says:

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the
    simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly
    get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as
    well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects ,
    people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more.

Thanks

3. j.mp says:

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
    blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later.
    Cheers

4. my scoliosis surgery says:

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing issues with your RSS.

I don’t know why I am unable to subscribe to it.
    Is there anyone else getting the same RSS issues?
    Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

5. j.mp says:

I believe what you said made a ton of sense.
    However, what about this? suppose you wrote a catchier post title?

I am not suggesting your content isn’t good., but suppose you added a title that grabbed people’s attention? I mean Build
    Good Financial Skills For Your Kids With 6 Jars Method – ALAN AI VOICE LAB is kinda vanilla.
    You might glance at Yahoo’s front page and see how they create article headlines to grab people to open the links.
    You might add a video or a pic or two to get people excited about everything’ve written. In my opinion, it might bring your blog
    a little livelier. cheap flights http://1704milesapart.tumblr.com/ cheap flights

6. bitly.com says:

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which
    blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting tired of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.
    I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery