An affirmation is a positive thought that you repeat to yourself. Using affirmations will allow you to choose good thoughts and sow them into your subconsciousness to make you feel more successful, happier and richer.

Determine to be successful with the positive affirmation

Why should we use “affirmation”?

If we feel uncomfortable, it is easier to change what we say than we think and feel. And it is easiest to start by controlling what we will say first. Very quickly, what we say will positively affect what we think and feel. So, we will break this triangle and things will get better.

For example, suppose that you are driving on a highway and you have a severe headache. This is your chance to connect the power of words with the power of thoughts. And you repeat to yourself, “My head feels great, my head is relaxed and comfortable.”

What we say will positively affect what we think and feel.

When starting to say that, there will certainly be another voice saying: “You lie like pebbles, you have a terrible headache?” However, keep affirming what you want. Then, the thought that you are well will take root in your subconscious and you will begin to feel better. And 30, minutes later, this thought will arise: “I have a headache for a while, but it’s over. ”

You can use affirmations to get similar results in other situations.

The opportunities will open up endlessly. Affirmation is not without trying at all. It means you have conditioned your mind about what you want. If you choose to make it part of your life, you will find it a very simple and effective tool.

Some rules to remember when using “affirmations”

You have discovered the power of using an affirmation. However, you need to keep in mind the 3 following rules when using it:

1. The first rule when using affirmation.

First of all, your mind is always on what you think. So, if you choose an affirmation like, “I won’t quarrel with my husband” or “I’m not sick,” you won’t be very excited about the outcome because your mind turns to what you don’t want. Therefore, it is easy to understand why people talk all their lives about what they don’t want and then be surprised to get it back.

2. The second rule when using affirmation.

The affirmations in your mind will have a better effect if you say them orally or write them down on paper. Because if you just think about it, you can easily wander to other thoughts. Writing or speaking out will keep your mind from going astray and you have to use your other senses. Consequently, the effect will definitely increase.

Writing the affirmation down on paper will help us get it more easily.

3. The third rule.

The affirmation is very important to be repeated. If you want to rebuild a belief that you have had for 20 years, then you need to persevere. Don’t expect to change your life just by saying “I’m really happy” 6 times.

Reprogam Subconscious

Reprogam Subconscious” is an amazing upcoming product of Alan Ai Voice Lab company. This application helps people a lot in self-development. It will help us learn while sleeping (dreamy brain waves) and arouse strong daily energies through sight and hearing.

27 thoughts on “Affirmation – a magic statement for success and wealth.

1. a web hosting says:

Hello there I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and
    a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot
    more, Please do keep up the awesome work.

2. http://t.co/ says:

Hey there! This post couldn’t be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous
    room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

3. our asmr says:

Just wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post
    is simply great and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission allow me to grab your
    feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

4. but asmr says:

After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked on the
    -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same
    comment. There has to be a way you can remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!

5. our asmr says:

Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to produce
    a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and
    don’t seem to get anything done.

6. where scoliosis surgery says:

Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to
    be on the web the easiest factor to keep in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst other
    folks consider worries that they just do not realize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , folks
    can take a signal. Will probably be back to get
    more. Thanks

7. quest bars there says:

Very good website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any message
    boards that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
    I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from
    other experienced people that share the same interest. If
    you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks! quest bars http://bitly.com/3C2tkMR quest bars

8. quest bars this says:

Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest
    authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would
    really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work.
    If you’re even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

quest bars http://bitly.com/3C2tkMR quest bars

9. coub.com says:

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I
    found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off
    topic but I had to tell someone! scoliosis surgery https://coub.com/stories/962966-scoliosis-surgery scoliosis surgery

10. http://bitly.com says:

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely wonderful.
    I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart.
    I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web
    site. ps4 games https://j.mp/3z5HwTp ps4