Managing money and making ends meet when you’re on a low income takes careful organization. Even when your earnings are enough, it’s still a must-know task. Smart expenses and smart savings will assist you in achieving a desirable life. To help you master this skill, I’m going to share with you the most efficient tip ever: the 6 Jars of Money.

Why Should You Know how to Save and Spend well?

People easily fall into financial stress with the thought “I’m not making enough money” and “My expenses are too high”. However, the real problem lies in the way you save and spend.

Though the life of most people gets stuck between nine to six working hours, they cannot be able stop worrying about money. Usually, there are kinds of worries about money getting varied based on person to person, such as:

1. Some try to make months meet and fails.
  2. Some cannot be able to plan their vacations properly or unplanned vacations.
  3. Some kept growing their debts bigger and bigger which leads to allocating higher part of income in paying interest for their debts.
  4. Some cannot be able to buy things they want either in the middle or end of the month.

Their problems would not get solved even if their paycheck doubled because their actual problem lies in the lack of money management. That’s why you had better master the skill.

6 Jars Of Money – The Finest Way to Spend and Save

As revealed in the well-known “Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind” of T.Harv Eker, this magical 6 Jars System leads you to your financial freedom in the fastest and easiest way. It is also a relatively simple concept that everyone can understand and apply, that’s why it’s such a popular way of controlling money flow nowadays.

This system requires you to divide your money into six different accounts or jars containing certain percentages of your income. Specifically, they are Necessary Accounts (55%), Financial Freedom Account (10%), Long-term Savings for Spending Account (10%), Education Account (10%), Play Account (10%), and Giving Account (5%). Every one of these jars is essential and you should put your money into them as the following percentage, regardless of how much you earn. Over time, you will watch them continue to grow on your journey to financial freedom.

Want to feel more in control of your finances?

If so, it’s time for you to dive into this 6 Jars of Money Method and apply it on a daily basis. Anyway, the first steps are hard, and keeping healthy habits on track is not easy. Fortunately, I am here to help you out!

The 6JMM App is always available for you to try out! It’s the latest app developed by our team, Alan Al Voice Lab, with the enthusiasm to assist users in managing money and maintaining their wealthy lives.

Step by step we can help you cut your spending, develop core saving muscles, and create better habits for the future.

Download the App today and get your financial freedom tomorrow.

23 thoughts on “6 Jars Of Money: The Right Way Of Saving and Spending

1. Pingback: 6 Jars Saving Method To Solve Money Problems - ALAN AI VOICE LAB

2. web hosting this says:

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad
    and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so
    she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

3. bit.ly says:

Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this site. It’s simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appearance.
    I must say that you’ve done a amazing job with this.
    In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Opera.
    Outstanding Blog!

4. asmr why says:

I’m not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for
    my mission.

5. scoliosis surgery their says:

It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate to this outstanding blog!
    I guess for now i’ll settle for book-marking and adding
    your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will
    share this site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

6. bit.ly says:

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
    tell you I really enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend
    any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Thanks a lot!

7. asmr my says:

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and
    I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

8. scoliosis surgery or says:

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely magnificent.
    I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still take care of
    to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a terrific web site.

9. when quest bars says:

An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a coworker who was
    conducting a little homework on this. And he actually ordered me lunch because I
    discovered it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this….
    Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this issue here on your
    site. quest bars http://bitly.com/3jZgEA2 quest bars

10. tinyurl.com says:

Just want to say your article is as amazing.
    The clarity in your post is simply cool and i can assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to
    keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.
    cheap flights http://1704milesapart.tumblr.com/ cheap flights