In modern society, we have to make so many expenses, some require cash but now there are also transactions not by cash anymore. Sometimes we use credit cards, PayPal, etc. that aren’t in physical form. After all, the easiest way to keep track of your money is by the 6 Jars Excel System.

4 Steps to Build 6 Jars Excel

According to the 6 Jars System, you will have to divide your monthly income into 6 separate accounts: Necessities (NEC – 55%),  Financial Freedom (FFA – 10%), Long-term Savings (LTS – 10%), Education (EDU – 10%), Play (PKY – 10%) and Give (GIV – 5%) jars.

As follow, we can build up 6 jars of excel like this:

Step 1:

Plan your monthly income with the 6 Jars System. There’s no specific percentage for each account. In fact, the proportions provided above are just suggested, so you can always adjust the real number or percentage base on your situation. Here’s the example :

Step 2

Then use different bank accounts to control and separate FFA, LTSS, and NEC accounts. This also means that I didn’t separate the GIVE, EDU, and FUN account from the NEC account.
A account : Financial Freedom Account
B account : Long Term Saving for Spending
C account : Necessity Account

Step 3

Every month, when I received the monthly salary in the C account, 2 transactions will happen automatically.
1. The FFA number 15,000 goes to the A account.
2. The LTSS number 5,000 goes to the B account.

Step 4

Only use the money in your C account and RECORD every single expense on the google sheet 6 Jar Budget Template I prepared for you guys. You will find out that you can always pay yourself first and still know where did all your spending go.

It is very crucial that you find a bank account that can set up a recurring routine to make those 2 transactions (step 3) happen automatically every month. If we didn’t even notice the transactions is happening, then it’s way easier for us to keep this effort-free habit. After all, it’s human nature.

6 Jars Excel in 6JMM App: Super Easy and Convenient

You can manually build a 6 Jars Excel to keep up with your daily and monthly expenses, however, now you no longer have to take so much time and effort to do this. Why? Because there are 6 Jars Money Management App (6 JMM) available on laptop and mobile phone for you!

This incredible app not only provides users friendly looks, convenient utilities but also has an extra-convenient feature of exporting excel files, which other apps don’t have! has been organized logically so that everyone could understand, so no need to worry about that now!

204070382_4496920807042692_2755761549702882420_n

If you had read my article before, you would probably know that one of the best ways to manage your money well is by using digital technologies. But there are so many apps out there and it would make you overwhelmed choosing the right one for you. So I’m here to make it all easier for your well-being, as doing my duty, I highly recommend the 6JMM app developed by Alan Al Voice Lab Team with all enthusiasm to assist users with financial matters. Additionally, as a care app for users, they always listen to people’s comments and rates to update the app as best as possible! What a wonderful app with wonderful manufacturers, right?

Because it’s free, convenient, and helpful, make yourself a download of the app now!

33 thoughts on “6 Jars Excel: Super Convenient Way To Track Your Cash Flow

1. Pingback: Best Practice Of 6 Money Jar Method: 6 Jars Excel - ALAN AI VOICE LAB

2. Pingback: 6 Jars Excel: Smart Money Management and Wealth Accumulation - ALAN AI VOICE LAB

3. asmr when says:

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem
    to be running off the screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is
    a format issue or something to do with internet
    browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you
    know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get
    the problem fixed soon. Many thanks

4. tinyurl.com says:

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to
    return the want?.I’m attempting to in finding things
    to enhance my web site!I suppose its adequate to make use of a few of your ideas!!

5. what asmr says:

Hello, Neat post. There’s an issue along with your web site in web explorer, might test this?
    IE still is the marketplace chief and a large part of folks will miss your excellent writing due to
    this problem.

6. http://tinyurl.com/ says:

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I
    came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m
    book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and terrific design and
    style.

7. asmr in says:

What i don’t realize is actually how you are no longer really
    much more neatly-preferred than you may be now. You are so intelligent.
    You understand therefore considerably in the case of
    this matter, made me personally imagine it from numerous numerous angles.
    Its like women and men are not involved unless it is one thing to
    accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs great. Always
    deal with it up!

8. scoliosis surgery our says:

I was curious if you ever considered changing
    the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

9. bitly.com says:

This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.

Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Too cool! scoliosis surgery https://0401mm.tumblr.com/ scoliosis surgery

10. but ps4 games says:

I just couldn’t go away your web site prior to suggesting that I actually
    loved the standard info a person provide on your guests?
    Is going to be again incessantly to inspect new posts

11. ps4 games an says:

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets
    I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was
    hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.

Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your
    blog and I look forward to your new updates.

12. your ps4 games says:

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with
    Search Engine Optimization? I’m trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results.
    If you know of any please share. Kudos!

13. the ps4 games says:

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that
    automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I’ve been looking for
    a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you
    would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.