However, by taking control of your subconscious mind, by becoming aware and in sync with it, you can be sure to take back control of your life and basically achieve anything you want to. So it’s a need that you know for sure about the facts relating to the subconscious mind. Good for you, I’ll reveal those logically below, let’s discover!
What is the subconscious mind?
Have you ever read that humans only use a portion of their brains? Well, this is most of all, because of the subconscious mind. Scientists have never really studied it in depth and we still do not know enough about it. But we do know that it could run and control almost everything we do.
For example, when you meditate and you start controlling your breath, you get the control from the subconscious mind and give it to your conscious mind. You start breading deep and with your stomach. Then you stop to control it and your subconscious starts doing it. You do not have to think about it anymore. Your breathing will continue to be relaxed until another stimulus changes it like stress. Everything is controlled in the back of your head.
5 actual facts relating to the subconscious mind
1. The subconscious mind controls all involuntary bodily functions like breathing, salivating, circulation and digestion but you already knew that. You don’t consciously choose to digest your food. It just happens because subconscious processes are working.
This is one of the facts that appeal to everyone. Yes, having knowledge about the subconscious mind, you must know about this fact already. But it’s worth listed here because not every individual acknowledges such an obvious fact. Moreover, what I’m saying here is that you should aware of your health, take the right advantage of your subconscious to nutrient your body for a better and healthy life!
2. The subconscious mind plays a complex, pervasive role in how you perceive the world. You’ll find specific evidence below, but take a second and just think about these questions:
Do you get anxious? Depressed? Do you procrastinate? Do you nurture habits that aren’t good for you?
In the list of facts about the subconscious, I want to tell you about this to positively impact your thoughts. Fears, desires and urges stem from subconscious processes that determine how you see the world and your place in it, moment by moment. If your conscious awareness is limited, your subconscious mind will continue working on autopilot, maintaining your natural or learned tendencies, for better or worse.
Your conscious mind is like a radio receiver. How many channels are you picking up? Getting one or two channels severely limits the number of choices you have. When you can change channels with a greater number of options, depending on what’s happening in your life, you immediately gain the ability to act on better information.
This means wiser choices…
The subconscious mind is constantly broadcasting on multiple channels. Can you tune in to the right signal at the right time? Even if your conscious choices increased minimally, your life would change for the better.
3. The conscious mind may only become aware of decisions after they are made. A student in a recent iNLP Center NLP practitioner training class gave an example of how his subconscious decisions created procrastination.
A lot of processing went into that decision. Weighing options, considering consequences and priorities, assessing goals, and so forth. A choice was made. He just wasn’t consciously aware of the factors involved. Consciously, he simply obeyed the decision and lost track of time.
Fortunately, we have a subconscious mind to guide us through the day. And like most things, subconscious decision-making can be a two-edged sword. We shouldn’t even try to take charge of every decision we make. However, when we’re making poor choices, wouldn’t it be useful to slow down and discover what’s going on?
4. Act naturally. Stop believing your negative thoughts and feelings shouldn’t be there. Thinking that what’s happening shouldn’t happen is one of those mind-boggling attempts at denial, a frustrating self-flagellation. They shouldn’t be there? They ARE there.
It’s 100% normal and natural to carry negativity. There is nothing wrong with you. Everyone has it. You are not immune. You will never be negativity-proof. And you shouldn’t want to be.
Negativity can be valuable. Here’s the thing: When negative points of view appear, there they are. Negativity is just a mindset…a mindset, one among many. The real trouble begins when you believe you shouldn’t be in that mindset at all, or that it is somehow an unfair burden. That’s when you start making a mess.
5. Facts about the subconscious mind: Your subconscious mind pursues goals with or without your awareness. At first, blush, achieving goals unconsciously sounds great. Yet, what if those goals are influenced by bad memories and subconscious habits that aren’t good for you?
We can all identify with that bad habit, old familiar feeling, or taboo that won’t go away. Those are all examples of the subconscious mind doing its thing, free from conscious influence. The default goal of your subconscious mind is to recapture and repeat what you’ve become accustomed to, even though you may not consciously approve.
Be introduced those facts, I hope you would analyse and apply my advice and have a better life!
“REPROGRAM SUBCONSCIOUS MIND”, known as RESUMIND, is the latest application developed by Alan Ai Voice Lab Company for the use of the subconscious that is suitable for a large range of users. With regard to the honour to try the demo of the app, I have to say that it has been the best experience in my life which has successfully helped me overcome my fears and well organise my daily basis to achieve my dreams in my life.