Have you ever noticed what makes you deal with every tiny challenge, make tiny decisions since waking up on a daily basis? The answer lies in your subconscious mind. It is the part of your brain that functions continuously to handle everything your body needs properly. It is such a powerful force to be reckoned with. So you should get yourself some inspirational quotes on the subconscious mind to heal your soul.
Subconscious mind in a brief
It would be a strange concept for you to think about. All of us are blessed with a conscious and subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is much larger than the conscious mind. The state that contributes to your logical thinking, makes you understand things is the conscious mind. It makes up for only 5% of your brain as the sole purpose is interacting with the physical world. Whereas, the large remaining part of 95% of your brain being active every moment is the subconscious mind.
Our emotions, habits, beliefs, values, imagination, intuition, long-term memory, and protective reactions take place in the subconscious mind. It is an influential secondary system that operates everything in your life and also your guidance system. It constantly monitors the information coming from the senses for dangers and opportunities.
This is why you need to have more knowledge about the subconscious mind and its power to fully activate it as well as program and reprogram it. Moreover, this also explains why motivational activities, such as reading inspirational quotes, are so impactful for people to have a commitment to positive thinking. By focusing your thoughts on uplifting ideas, your subconscious will begin to implement a positive pattern in your way of thinking and your outlook on life.
10 subconscious mind quotes:
Below are a few quotes highlighting the power of the subconscious mind. Use these quotes to elevate your thinking and your life to a new level.
1. Have your own aim:
“Identify yourself with your aim in life, and do not permit any person, place, or thing to deflect you from your inner sense of peace, tranquility, and radiant health.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
2. Keep your mind busy with goodness:
“Busy your mind with the concepts of harmony, health, peace, and goodwill, and wonders will happen in your life.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
3. Motivational subconscious quotes: Stop hesitating:
Deep down you know everything. All the solutions to your questions lie within. Just stop. Breathe.
“ Your subconscious mind controls all the vital processes of your body and knows the answers to all problems.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
4. Think positive, be positive:
You are what you think, and believe in.
“ As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
5. Switch negativity with positivity:
“Never finish a negative statement; reverse it immediately, and wonders will happen in your life.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
6. Be young, be open:
“You grow old when you lose interest in life when you cease to dream, to hunger after new truths, and to search for new worlds to conquer. When your mind is open to new ideas, new interests, and when you raise the curtain and let in the sunshine and inspiration of new truths of life and the universe, you will be young and vital.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
7. Only you can heal yourself.
A lot of things in the world can treat you, but it’s only you who can heal yourself.
“ Remind yourself frequently that the healing power is in your subconscious mind.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
8. Don’t lose that hope.
Keep repeating you CAN do it, and you will. Grow positive seeds in your subconscious mind, because that will help you grow and achieve things in life.
“ Know that you can remake yourself by giving a new blueprint to your subconscious mind.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
9. Motivational subconscious quotes: Keep believing, no matter what!
When confused, play the belief card! Victory will come your way.
“ What do you believe about yourself, life, and the universe? It is done unto you as you believe.” – Joseph Murphy – The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
10. Access your subconscious:
“ How does the subconscious mind work? Is it independent of the conscious mind? Is it programmed by experiences and instructions? Many questions come up, but the answer is common: if you can access the subconscious, then you can reprogram it!” – Keith Barry
Keep growing positive seeds in your subconscious mind. Think positive, be positive!
Are you interested in discovering the secret to dramatically improving and transforming your life faster than you ever imagined possible? If you are, this app is for you! Download “REPROGRAM SUBCONSCIOUS MIND” to transform your life!